Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some more yummy random crafty goodness

Had my weekly Craft Your Art Out session today. It is my THRIVE group - to help those with deployed spouses learn a new craft, enjoy a craft and just get out and have a good time. Today, I had 2 ladies (mom and daughter team - though the daughter has 4 kids of her own) and we had a great time visiting.

These are the cards I completed today - think my MOJO was on. Want to start on some other projects soons but I was pleased with what I accomplished. Next week I hope to spend more time on my digi scrapping classes - maybe I will even have a layout or two to post.

All inks, stamps and cardstock represented in these posts are Papertrey Ink.


The cherry card uses Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper and PTI Everyday Button Basics stamp set.

I also used Polka Dot Basics II on this card besides Websters Pages patterned paper for the cup of the cupcake.


close up of the glitter on this pink baby card - also uses PTI Pink Shimmer cardstock

(not sure why no matter how many times I upload the blog is flipping my photos from their original, correct orientation - sorry tried fixing it many times)



The red/black card utilizes PTI Black & White Basics patterned Paper colored with R29 copic to coordinate. Stamp set used: PTI Giga Guidelines - also used PTI clear cardstock, run through the cuttlebug with the Fillable Frames die and embossed with a cuttlebug folder - argyle, used Fresh Snow ink to make the edges "POP".







The paper pieced cupcakes (can you tell I love doing that?) are from Websters Pages and PTI. Stamp sets used are Baby Button Bits and Cupcake Creations.

Please ask if you have questions on the colors used. Late at night and just wanted to give the basics.

Thanks for looking.

15 comments:

Cindy Holshouser said...

Darling. I have got to get out my pink shimmer cardstock and make a card with it. Love it.

Anika said...

I just got Baby Button Bits today and I think I am most excited about the cupcake! Yours look fantastic, thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that cosmo cricket card. So cute! Nice job!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, lots of beautiful cards here!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love all your cards no matter what position they are shown in! My favorite is the cupcake with the stars for the frosting.

Terri said...

Your mojo was definitely on. Glad to see how much use you are getting out of your PTI stamps. Nice job on all of them!

Cammie said...

Angy, you have been very crafty--such great cards! How fun that you get to play with other crafters. Ok, you've inspired me---I am going to use some Webster's pages and not just admire them.

Dana said...

WOW! You were crafting up a storm Angy! I love the cherry card, that red satin bow is just perfect. And I like how you used one Giga guidlines stamp to be the focal image on the red/black card. Clever idea.

peggysue said...

Glitter always makes a card happier. I like the color combos you've been using with the cupcake and the paper choices. Looking good enough to eat!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Elles sont merveilleuses tes cartes, j'adooore "just because" so beautiful card

Sherry said...

Darling cards!! I just adore that cupcake!

Anonymous said...

Love your cupcakes! They turned out so cute1

Rhonda said...

Angy, I love the way you used the fillable frame! All the cards are so cute.

Niki Estes said...

Fun cards! I love the colors and the glitter, especially on the baby card!

Aimes said...

What a fab collection of cards! Now you've got me really wanting some Cosmo Cricket paper LOL!
Happy Easter!
x

blog background