Thursday, May 6, 2010

Papertrey Peeps Challenge #7 - An Inspiring Life

Inspiration Shot from a Creative Mint


I created this little book as my entry into the latest Papertrey Peeps challenge. I had fun with this but I think it took me way to long to accomplish. I agonize over every detail. But I do like the way it turned out. Sorry if the photos aren't great ~ I was trying to work with the lighting in my room and it wasn't perfect.





Supplies used:

rub-on (unknown company, yes, that is how long I have had them)
papers by Webster's Pages, papertrey ink, and Cosmo Cricket
ribbon - hand dyed seam binding I got from an etsy store
material from Mish Mash kit
buttons - papertrey ink
ink - all papertrey ink
Bind it All tool and acrylic cover (6x6)
sheet music from Papertrey Peep Carol (thank you)
mat stack die - papertrey ink

16 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

This is wonderful!! What a great inspiration and you did a great job! I love everything about it!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your book! that photos if FABULOUS! I would like that vase of flowers right on my table..!!

Rhonda said...

This was worth agonizing over. All the little details are wonderful.

AuroraDawn said...

Gorgeous book, any woman would be pleased to receive it as a gift its fantastic!

Sharron said...

Oh my, this is so lovely! Such beautiful details--well worth the time you spent!

Dana said...

I think it's really lovely. Very pleasing to the eye and vintage-y!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Oh so pretty! I love your book/journal. The pattern paper is beautiful and I love the beads you have added to look like a flower. A definite vintage feeling for sure to this.

Heather P. said...

This is so gorgeous, Angy!! :)

Terri said...

This came out great! Definitely worth all the time you spend on it. Love the PP you used too!

Nerina said...

Wow!! I love your inspiration photo and your interpretation! The flower paper you've included is so pretty - but I absolutely LOVE the delicate addition of the pearls and buttons. Also love the antiqued sallop and the addition of the text - all tied up in that delectable bow! Fantastic project Angy!

Linda W said...

Your book is lovely, Angy! It was well worth your time and effort. The embellishments are beautiful, fabulous colors and I love anything with sheet music. Great job!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This book is absolutely LOVELY!!! You certainly did a great job of capturing the feeling of the inspiration photo :)

peggysue said...

That is a fabulous book, I can only imagine how much time it took and yes, you must have agonized over every detail because i know how that goes! So soft and pretty.

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

ton mini album est vraiment magnifique, j'adore chaque détail bravo

Sue Ann said...

Oh this turned out so beautiful. I love little books like this ........ PERFECT!!!

Cammie said...

Oh, Angy! Any worries you had while making this, should vanish with the end result. This booklet is absolutely gorgeous!

blog background