Saturday, October 30, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #79

So here is our next challenge from Unscripted Sketches.

This time I made a glassine bag. This little bag is the perfect size for a cookie or two. A little treat to tell a friend that I am thinking of them. I turned the sketch on its side and used leaves instead of the square. On my next two projects I loosely interpreted the sketch. Couldn't come up with a good way to use the title area so I didn't - lol.







Sorry my posts have been so short lately. But we are still living in a hotel and our internet at night is so terribly slow I can't get anything done. So I create, photograph and post as fast as I can. Hopefully, once we get into our home (next week) and I get everything unpacked and in its spot I will be able to dedicate a little more time to more in depth posts.

7 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute cards! Love the Friendship Jar stamp set series. Clever idea to use the glassine bag for your sketch.

Sharron said...

Wonderful cards, Angy! I especially love the jars. I think the one with the witches shoes and broom is such a cute image--my favorite of the set. Glad to hear you are closer to getting settled in your new home. Have a great week!

Nerina said...

I love the glassine bag idea! That's so creative - and the coloring on your leaves is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angy :) How are things? I see you're one week away from the big move, exciting! Did you get my text message? If yes, don't hesitate texting me whenever you have time for a coffee :) Best wishes for your move! Nina

Cammie said...

What a great post with wonderful creations! Glad to see you're getting crafty in your temporary digs. Wishing a smooth move into your new home.
Hugs,
Cammie

Lori said...

Fun cards Angy!!

Aimes said...

Hope you're getting more settled now, Angy!
Love your take on the sketches - the bag is especially sweet!!!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

blog background