Thursday, November 10, 2011

Another 6 card set with matching envies

This 6 card set uses some sticker patterned paper that I had. I have had it for at least 2 years just waiting for what? The right moment I guess and that was TODAY! I added an extra strip to the envelopes for some cuteness. I used Papertrey Ink's doily dies, Pure Poppy cardstock, New Leaf and True Black inks, AMuse Cranberry Ink, and Tag-It's stamp sets (various ones for the sentiments and vine circle.) This was a fun set to put together and turned out better than I anticipated. Hope you like them.


2 comments:

Ingrid Danvers said...

It's a beautiful set, Angy. You did a wonderful job. You've been really busy lately. I also like all the other sets you posted recently.

Diane Jaquay said...

Hi Angy, popping in here to say thanks for your support on my blog post, and best of luck on your paleo journey! I need to do another post very soon with some of the great recipes I've tried recently!

blog background