Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another order and some bookmarks.


The same friend who ordered the Thanksgiving cards also ordered some notepads for a ladies retreat she was going on. This is what I came up with. I tried to create each one different but along the same theme so they will still look unified if laid out on a table together. All supplies used were from papertreyink - from the patterned paper to the actual notepads and the stamps used.



I thought they turned out pretty cute with the addition of the rhinestones and ribbon tying it shut. What do you think?


Another friend asked me to help her make some bookmarks for her MOPS group. We wanted something bright and cheery. So we used some patterned paper I had in my HUGE (hoarded) stash. NOTE TO SELF: use patterned paper don't just love it and look at it. We also used some glimmer mist glitter sprays, felt flowers we made and some wrinkled seam binding that I dyed myself. Turned out fun don't you think?

If you see something you like or would like to place an order just leave me a comment and we can decide on the what and hows.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Camilla said...

Love your notebooks!
They look great laying there all together.

Aimes said...

Gosh you have been a busy crafty bee, Angy! What lovely notepads - love the use of ribbon to tie them shut!
Ha - yup, I tend to just stroke my patterned paper LOL! Your bookmarks remind me that I'm actually supposed to use the paper I buy :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Suzanne said...

The notebooks & bookmarks are lovely. But, the doily set of cards is absolutely breathtaking. :)

Sharron said...

Goodness, you certainly have been busy! These bookmarks are wonderful. I need to make some for a friend and you have helped to inspire me.

blog background