Sunday, February 7, 2010

2nd attempt CPS Sketch 153 & PTI Day 7 Challenge


My second attempt at this challenge was a card. I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and use the Black & White patterned paper and Raspberry Fizz. I love the idea of both of them and have completed a few projects lately with them BUT it definitely is a reach for me. I tend to love autumn colors so I am trying to go out on a limb and try something different for me. Hope you like my attempts.

Supplies: PTI cardstock & patterned paper, buttons, ribbon, Heart Prints stamp set
Non-PTI supplies: black stickles, white embroidery thread, border punch

16 comments:

Deb C said...

Beautiful card. I really like the Rasp Fizz/black combo. Fresh and clean.

Melissa said...

Great card--it looks very elegant!

Liz said...

I love the black and pink together. So classy. Great job on the challenge!!

Heather P. said...

This is sooo pretty! Black and Raspberry Fizz is one of my *favorite* combos! :)

Melisa Hunter said...

Great job! It doesn't look like you were out of your comfort zone!

Sharron said...

Very Pretty! The black & white works great with the raspberry--very striking. And isn't it fun to step out of your comfort zone!

Unknown said...

beautiful card..

Unknown said...

I like the black and white with the RF, beautiful layout!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful! Love the mix of patterns!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card! I love those stamps! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Terri said...

Nice job! I think these colors look great together.

Jackie Solomon said...

So pretty! Lovin' the striking color combo. I have a hard time with Rasp. Fizz too, guess it's just too much for me.

Carol's Ink Spot said...

I love your card! The hearts seem to pop out with the black pattern paper behind it.

Rhonda said...

I love the color choices. The border punch really adds the finishing touch.

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

J'adooore les couleurs, ta carte est merveilleuse, bravo

Ruby said...

Pretty card, love the colours. Love your blog header, I'm a cappuccino girl too, great coffee pics lol

blog background