Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI - Day 8 - "paint" by number challenge




Okay, I finally finished this challenge. I had to sub all day in 2nd grade so I wasn't sure I would have time to complete the challenge before bed. However, I made it. Fortunately I had a good color palette to work with. I say good color palette because I needed a card for my son's 14th birthday on Saturday. Ta Da - one card - dual purposes.

I would blog a little more about this but it is time for bed. So I am posting and linking and heading off to dream time!

Supplies: ALL Papertrey Ink
stamps: Star Prints, Top Ten, Faux Ribbon
INK: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, vintage duo
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening, Kraft, White & Spring Rain
Ribbon: Enchanted Evening


Ciao for now.

12 comments:

Sharron said...

Perfect stamps for this challenge. Love the way your card turned out!

Heather P. said...

This is SO adorable!

Terri said...

I really admire you for being able to do this challenge with working all day too. I agree this is a great boy color combo. Nice job!

Linda W said...

Great card Angy! That's a fabulous combination of sets for a teenage boy. He should love it!

Cammie said...

FANTASTIC card!!!!

Lori said...

These colors were perfect and timely for you!!! Perfect card for a teen boy!!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Love your CARD! You son will like it too. Good luck with this challenge!

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday to your Son! Great card for a teenager.

Unknown said...

Excellent boy card! Great colors and you stamped an awesome background paper! Ciao, bella ;)

Taheerah said...

Great card Angy, perfect for your son!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

wonderful card, j'adooore

peggysue said...

Wasn't the paint by number idea fun? Great job and I like the stars and the stripes in the background, great card for that age group.

blog background